1. Yicong, G.; Shanhe, L.; Hao, Z.; Jianrong, T. A data-driven method of selective disas-sembly planning at end-of-life under uncertainty. J. Intell. Manuf. 2022, 34, 565–585.
2. Dan, Z.; Sen, L.; Xin, G.; Haihong, H. Nondestructive Surface Threshold Definition for Remanufacturing Disassembly of Interference Fit. Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf. 2022, 19, 1735–1743.
3. Dieudonné, E.; Offole, F.A.; Nkongho, A.J.A.; Ngayihi, A.C.V.A.; Njomoue, P.A.A.; Zanga, C.N. A study on the experimental investigation of low frequency vibration wave assisted disassembly of press-fit joints. J. Manuf. Process. 2020, 49, 70–81.
4. Hu, J.; Zhang, K.; Cheng, H.; Qi, Z. An experimental investigation on interfacial behavior and preload response of composite bolted interference-fit joints under assembly and thermal conditions. Aerosp. Sci. Technol. 2022, 103, 105917.
5. Abuzied, H.; Senbel, H.; Awad, M.; Abbas, A. A review of advances in design for dis-assembly with active disassembly applications. Eng. Sci. Technol. Int. J. 2021, 23, 618–624.
6. Zhu, J.; He, M. Product sustainable design information model for remanufacturing: a case study in the construction equipment industry. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 2022, doi.org/10.1007/s00170-022-10002-y
7. Taghizadeh, H.; Chakherlou, T.N. Fatigue behavior of interference fitted Al-alloy 7075-T651 specimens subjected to bolt tightening. Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part J. Mater. Des. Appl. 2019, 233, 1879–1893.
8. Radi, E.; Lanzoni, L.; Strozzi, A.; Bertocchi, E.J.A.M.M. Shaft-hub press fit subjected to bending couples: analytical evaluation of the shaft-hub detachment couple. Appl. Math. Model. 2017, 50, 135–160.
9. Hammond, R.; Amezquita, T.; Bras, B. Issues in the automotive parts remanufacturing industry: a discussion of results from surveys performed among remanufacturers. Int. J. Eng. Des. Autom. 1998, 4, 27–46.
10. Liu, Y.; Mol, J.; Janssen, G.J.S.M. Corrosion reduces wet abrasive wear of structural steel. Scr. Mater. 2015, 107, 92–95.
11. Soh, S.; Ong, S.; Nee, A.J.A.A. Design for assembly and disassembly for remanufacturing. Assem. Autom. 2016, 36, 12–24.
12. Mok, H.; Kim, H.; Moon, K.J.C. Disassemblability of mechanical parts in automobile for recycling. Comput. Ind. Eng. 1997, 33, 621–624.
13. Pedersen, N.L. Optimization of contact stress distribution in interference fit. In Proceed-ings of the 11th World Congress of Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, Sydney, Australia, 7–12 June 2015.
14. Zhou, D.; Xu, Y.; Gao, X.; Huang, H.-H. Experimental study on the reduction effect of pit texture on disassembly damage for interference fit. Res. Sq. 2020, 49, 70–81.
15. Wang, F.; Zhang, S.; Hao, S.; Shu, H. The Nondestructive Disassembly Method of In-terference Fit of Sleeve-Base Structure in the Case of Cooling Excitation. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Sustainable Design and Manufacturing (KES-SDM 19), Budapest, Hungary, 4–5 June 2019.
16. Shaheen, M.A.; Foster, A.S.; Cunningham, L.S.; Afshan, S. Behaviour of stainless and high strength steel bolt assemblies at elevated temperatures—A review. Fire Saf. J. 2020, 113, 102975.
17. Sun, J.; Nitschke-Pagel, T.; Dilger, K. Influence of strain-hardening models and slopes on the predicted residual stresses in structural steel S235 weldments. J. Mater. Res. Technol. 2022, 19, 4044–4062.
18. Bengeri, M.; Mack, W. The influence of the temperature dependence of the yield stress on the stress distribution in a thermally assembled elastic-plastic shrink fit. Acta Mech. 1994, 103, 243–257.
19. Essola, D.; Amba, J.C.; Ngayihi Abbe, C.V.; Nkongho Anyi, J.I. Enhancement of metallic machine parts mechanical properties by the use of vibratory processing for oxide coated films formation and MoS2 solid lubricant coating deposit. Int. J. Mech. Mater. Eng. 2019, 14, 1–12.
20. Fridman, H.D.; Levesque, P. Reduction of static friction by sonic vibrations. J. Appl. Phys. 1959, 30, 1572–1575.
21. Gutowski, P.; Leus, M. The effect of longitudinal tangential vibrations on friction and driving forces in sliding motion. Tribol. Int. 2012, 55, 108–118.
22. Mikolainis, J.; Bakšys, B. Experimental investigation of interference fit connection of mechanical components. J. Vibroeng. 2012, 14, 73–78.
23. Langenecker, B. Effects of ultrasound on deformation characteristics of metals. Ultra-sonics 1966, 13, 1–8.
24. Wang, C.; Liu, Y.; Guo, B.; Shan, D.; Zhang, B.J.M. Acoustic softening and stress su-perposition in ultrasonic vibration assisted uniaxial tension of copper foil: Experiments and modeling. J. Mater. Des. 2016, 112, 246–253.
25. Madej, J.; Śliwka, M. Analysis of interference-fit joints. Mater. Today Proc. 2021, 11, 11428.
26. Croccolo, D.; De Agostinis, M.; Vincenzi, N. Design of hybrid steel-composite interference fitted and adhesively bonded connections. J. Adhes. 2012, 88, 19–25.
27. ISO 286-1:1988; Specification for ISO System of Limits and Fits, Part 1, Bases of Tol-erances, Deviations and Fits. 1993.
28. İrsel, G. Study of the microstructure and mechanical property relationships of shielded metal arc and TIG welded S235JR steel joints. Mater. Sci. Eng. 2022, 830, 142320.
29. Sen, S.; Aksakal, B. Stress analysis of interference fitted shaft–hub system under transient heat transfer conditions. J. Strain Anal. Eng. Des. 2004, 39, 407–417.
30. En 10025-2 Grade S235JR As-Rolled Condition (+ar)- Low Carbon Steel. Available online: https://matmatch.com/materials/minfm33118-en-10025-2-grade-s235jr-as... (accessed on 11 August 2022).
31. Gassama, D.; Diagne, A.A.; Yade, I.; Fall, M.; Faty, S. Investigations on the corrosion of constructional steels in different aqueous and simulated atmospheric environments. Bull. Chem. Soc. Ethiop. 2015, 1, 99–109.
32. Kocanda, D.; Jurczak, W.; Lunarska, E.; Swiatek, K. Effect of frictional-mechanical treatment of the low alloy steels on some exploitation properties in sea water simulated solution. Solid State Phenom. Trans. Tech. Publ. 2016, 250, 56–60.
33. Chu, N.; Ning, Y.; Yu, L.; Huang, Q.; Wu, D. A high-resolution and low-frequency acoustic beamforming based on Bayesian inference and non-synchronous measurements. IEEE Access 2020, 8, 82500–82513.
34. Antoni, N. Contact separation and failure analysis of a rotating thermo-elastoplastic shrink-fit assembly. Appl. Math. Model. 2013, 37, 2352–2363.