1. Campbell, J., Entrainment defects. Materials science and technology, 2006. 22(2): p. 127-145.
2. El-Sayed, F.H.B. and M.A., The effect of holding time before solidification on the properties of aluminium castings. The Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 2020. 120(8).
3. El-Sayed, M. and M. Ghazy, Entrained defects in light metal cast alloys. Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 2017. 117(7): p. 656-662.
4. Youssef, Y. and M. El-Sayed, Effect of reinforcement particle size and weight fraction on the mechanical properties of SiC particle reinforced Al metal matrix composites. International Review of Mechanical Engineering, 2016. 10(4).
5. El-Sayed, M., Effect of the Mould Rotational Speed on the Quality of Centrifugal Castings. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2014. 9(21): p. 11575-11582.
6. El-Sayed, M.A., Effect of welding conditions on the mechanical properties of friction stir welded 1050 aluminum alloy. International Review of Mechanical Engineering, 2015. 9(3): p. 252-256.
7. Erzi, E., Ö. Gürsoy, Ç. Yüksel, M. Colak, and D. Dispinar, Determination of acceptable quality limit for casting of A356 aluminium alloy: supplier’s quality index (SQI). Metals, 2019. 9(9): p. 957.
8. Matejka, M., D. Bolibruchová, and R. Podprocká, The Influence of Returnable Material on Internal Homogeneity of the High-Pressure Die-Cast AlSi9Cu3 (Fe) Alloy. Metals, 2021. 11(7): p. 1084.
9. Neuser, M., O. Grydin, A. Andreiev, and M. Schaper, Effect of Solidification Rates at Sand Casting on the Mechanical Joinability of a Cast Aluminium Alloy. Metals, 2021. 11(8): p. 1304.
10. Souissi, N., S. Souissi, C.L. Niniven, M.B. Amar, C. Bradai, and F. Elhalouani, Optimization of squeeze casting parameters for 2017 a wrought al alloy using Taguchi method. Metals, 2014. 4(2): p. 141-154.
11. El-Sayed, M., H.G. Salem, A.-R. Kandeil, and W.D. Griffiths. A study of the behaviour of double oxide films in Al alloy melts. in Materials Science Forum. 2013. Trans Tech Publications Ltd.
12. El-Sayed, M.A., The behaviour of bifilm defects in cast Al-7Si-Mg alloy. PloS one, 2016. 11(8): p. e0160633.
13. El-Sayed, M.A. and K. Essa, Effect of mould type and solidification time on bifilm defects and mechanical properties of Al–7si–0.3 mg alloy castings. Computational and Experimental Studies, 2018. 6(4): p. 647-655.
14. Griffiths, W. and N.-W. Lai, Double oxide film defects in cast magnesium alloy. Metallurgical and materials transactions A, 2007. 38(1): p. 190-196.
15. Lai, N., W. Griffiths, and J. Campbell. Modelling of the potential for oxide film entrainment in light metal alloy castings. in Tenth International Conference on Modeling of Casting, Welding and Advanced Solidification Processes. 2003. Florida, USA: Warrendale, Pa. : Minerals, Metals & Materials Society.
16. Basuny, F.H., M. Ghazy, A.-R.Y. Kandeil, and M.A. El-Sayed, Effect of casting conditions on the fracture strength of Al-5 Mg alloy castings. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 2016. 2016.
17. El-Sayed, M., An investigation of the behaviour of double oxide film defects in aluminium-magnesium cast alloys. Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 2018. 118(11): p. 1225-1231.
18. Campbell, J., Castings. 2003: Elsevier.
19. El-Sayed, M.A., H.A. Salem, A.Y. Kandeil, and W. Griffiths, Determination of the lifetime of a double-oxide film in al castings. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 2014. 45(4): p. 1398-1406.
20. El-Sayed, M.A.M., Double oxide film defects and mechanical properties in aluminium alloys. 2012, University of Birmingham.
21. Griffiths, W., A. Caden, and M. El‐Sayed. The Behaviour of Entrainment Defects in Aluminium Alloy Castings. in Proceedings of the 2013 International Symposium on Liquid Metal Processing and Casting. 2014. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
22. Griffiths, W.D., A. Caden, and M. El-Sayed. An investigation into double oxide film defects in aluminium alloys. in Materials Science Forum. 2014. Trans Tech Publications Ltd.
23. Bahreinian, F., S. Boutorabi, and J. Campbell, Critical gate velocity for magnesium casting alloy (ZK51A). International Journal of Cast Metals Research, 2006. 19(1): p. 45-51.
24. Cox, M., M. Wickins, J. Kuang, R. Harding, and J. Campbell, Effect of top and bottom filling on reliability of investment castings in Al, Fe, and Ni based alloys. Materials Science and Technology, 2000. 16(11-12): p. 1445-1452.
25. Halvaee, A. and J. Campbell. Critical mold entry velocity for aluminum bronze castings. in One Hundred First Annual Meeting of the American Foundrymen's Society, Rosemont. 1997.
26. Runyoro, J., S. Boutorabi, and J. Campbell, Critical gate velocities for film-forming casting alloys: a basis for process specification. AFS Trans, 1992. 100: p. 225-234.
27. Dispinar, D. and J. Campbell, Critical assessment of reduced pressure test. Part 1: Porosity phenomena. International Journal of Cast Metals Research, 2004. 17(5): p. 280-286.
28. El-Sayed, M. and W. Griffiths, Hydrogen, bifilms and mechanical properties of Al castings. International Journal of Cast Metals Research, 2014. 27(5): p. 282-287.
29. El-Sayed, M., H. Hassanin, and K. Essa, Bifilm defects and porosity in Al cast alloys. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2016. 86(5-8): p. 1173-1179.
30. El-Sayed, M., H. Hassanin, and K. Essa, Effect of casting practice on the reliability of Al cast alloys. International Journal of Cast Metals Research, 2016. 29(6): p. 350-354.
31. Griffiths, W.D., A. Elsayed, and M.A. El-Sayed, Whisker formation in porosity in Al alloys. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 2016. 47(6): p. 3459-3468.
32. Elsayed, M., M. Ghazy, Y. Youssef, and K. Essa, Optimization of SLM process parameters for Ti6Al4V medical implants. Rapid Prototyping Journal, 2019.
33. El-Sayed, M.A., K. Essa, M. Ghazy, and H. Hassanin, Design optimization of additively manufactured titanium lattice structures for biomedical implants. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2020: p. 1-12.
34. Hassanin, H., Y. Alkendi, M. Elsayed, K. Essa, and Y. Zweiri, Controlling the properties of additively manufactured cellular structures using machine learning approaches. Advanced Engineering Materials, 2020. 22(3): p. 1901338.
35. Hassanin, H., F. Modica, M.A. El‐Sayed, J. Liu, and K. Essa, Manufacturing of Ti–6Al–4V micro‐implantable parts using hybrid selective laser melting and micro‐electrical discharge machining. Advanced Engineering Materials, 2016. 18(9): p. 1544-1549.
36. Croarkin, C., P. Tobias, and C. Zey, Engineering statistics handbook. 2001, Gaithersburg, USA: The Institute Gaithersburg.
37. Weibull, W., A statistical distribution function of wide applicability. Journal of applied mechanics, 1951. 18(3): p. 293-297.
38. Green, N.R. and J. Campbell, Statistical distributions of fracture strengths of cast Al 7Si Mg alloy. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 1993. 173(1-2): p. 261-266.
39. El-Sayed, M.A., H.A. Salem, A.Y. Kandeil, and W. Griffiths, Effect of holding time before solidification on double-oxide film defects and mechanical properties of aluminum alloys. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 2011. 42(6): p. 1104-1109.
40. Winardi, L., R. Griffin, H. Littleton, and J. Griffin, 08-130 Variables Affecting Gas Evolution Rates and Volumes from Cores in Contact with Molten Metal. Transactions of the American Foundrymen's Society, 2008. 116: p. 505.
41. Raiszadeh, R. and W. Griffiths, A method to study the history of a double oxide film defect in liquid aluminum alloys. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 2006. 37(6): p. 865-871.
42. Nayak, A.K., D. Pal, and K. Santra, Ispaghula mucilage-gellan mucoadhesive beads of metformin HCl: Development by response surface methodology. Carbohydrate polymers, 2014. 107: p. 41-50.
43. Green, N. and J. Campbell, Influence of oxide film filling defects on the strength of Al-7Si-Mg alloy castings (94-114). Transactions of the American Foundrymen's Society, 1994. 102: p. 341-348.