Radiographer reporting of magnetic resonance imaging breast examinations: findings of an accredited postgraduate programme
Pittock, L., Piper, K. and Woznitza, N. 2017. Radiographer reporting of magnetic resonance imaging breast examinations: findings of an accredited postgraduate programme.
|Authors||Pittock, L., Piper, K. and Woznitza, N.|
1. Snaith B, Hardy M and Lewis E. Radiographer reporting in the UK: A longitudinal analysis. Radiography 2015; 21:119-123
2. Brealey S, Piper K, King D, Bland M, Caddick J, Campbell P, et al. Observer agreement in the reporting of knee and lumbar spine magnetic resonance (MR) imaging examinations: Selectively trained MR radiographers and consultant radiologists compared with an index radiologist. European Journal of Radiology 2013; 82:e597–605.
3. Lockwood P, Piper K, Pittock L. CT head reporting by radiographers: Results of an accredited postgraduate programme. Radiography 2015; 21:e85-9.
4. Woznitza N, Piper K, Burke S, Patel K, Amin S, Grayson K, et al. Adult chest radiograph reporting by radiographers: preliminary data from an in-house audit programme. Radiography 2014; 20:223-229
5. Wivell G, Denton ER, Eve CB et al. Can Radiographers Read Screening Mammograms? Clinical Radiology 2003; 58:63-67
6. Moran S, Warren-Forward H. The diagnostic accuracy of radiographers assessing screening mammograms: A systematic review. Radiography 2016; 2: 137-146.
7. Royal College of Radiologists. Clinical Radiology UK Workforce Census 2014 Report. London: The Royal College of Radiologists, 2014
8. Culpan A. Radiographer involvement in Mammography Image Interpretation: A Survey of United Kingdom Practice. Radiography 2016; 22:306-312
9. Royal College of Radiologists. The breast imaging and diagnostic United Kingdom. Results of a survey of NHS Breast Screening Programme units and radiology departments. London: The Royal College of Radiologists, 2016
10. National Health Service Breast Screening Programme. Technical guidelines for Magnetic Resonance Imaging for the surveillance of women at higher risk of developing breast cancer. Sheffield: NHS Cancer Screening Programmes, 2012.
11. Sardanelli C, Borisch B, Decker T, et al. Magnetic resonance imaging of the breast: Recommendations from the EUSOMA working group. European Journal of Cancer 2010; 46:1296-1316
12. Wiedenhoefer J, Shahid H, Dornbluth C et al. MR imaging of breast implants: Useful information for the interpreting radiologist. Applied Radiology 2015; 44:18-24
13. Liberman L. Breast MRI Diagnosis and Intervention. New York, NY: Springer, 2005
14. Warren R, Hayes C, Pointon L et al. A test of performance of breast MRI interpretation in a multicentre screening study. Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2006; 22: 917-929
15. Baltzer P, Kaiser W, Dietzel M. Lesion type and reader experience affect the diagnostic accuracy of breast MRI: A multiple reader ROC study. European Journal of Radiology 2015; 84: 86–91
|Publication process dates|
|Deposited||22 Mar 2017|
|Online||01 Mar 2017|
|Accepted author manuscript|
1views this month
0downloads this month